Energenie Mi|Home Adapter 3 Pack
The Energenie Mi|Home adapters can be controlled via the Mi|Home app or web browser using our Mi|Home Gateway. These control only adapters allow you to switch of the appliances plugged in to them from anywhere in the world via our app.
* This product receives commands from the Energenie Mi|Home gateway and does not send a confirmation of action back to it, therefore it is not recommended for use in safety-critical applications. This product may also be controlled by the MIHO003 Remote Control. Requires the Mi|Home Gateway.
* Mi|Home adapters can be controlled via the Mi|Home app or web browser using our Mi|Home Gateway. These control only adapters allow you to switch on or off the appliances plugged in to them from anywhere in the world via our app.
* The adapters can also be used with our other MiHome smart features such as timers. This means you are able to turn on and off the devices suchs as lights another electrical devices connected to the adapters at pre set times based on your settings in the App. We have customers using them in all sorts of ways including for security, convenience and energy saving purposes.
* As well as timers the Sockets can be controlled with IFTTT, this allows you to turn them on using the weather, ESPN, facebook to name but a few. It also means they can be used in conjunction with the Phillips Hue and Nest.
* This product is a three pack of adapters
Product Code: MIHO002
|Wireless Technology||433.92Mhz (ISIM band)|
|Transmitter output power||3V/+12dBm/27mA|
|Rating||220-250V 50Hz, 13A, 3000W max|
|Socket energy efficiency||Consumes <0.3W in standby|
|Receiving Range||Typically 25 meters in open area|
|Applications:||Domestic appliances with a standard UK plug to BS1363|
Delivery rates to the UK and Ireland
Free (UK & Irl)
3-5 working days
Still Delivering During Covid-19 thanks to our delivery partners DPD
However we are experiencing some delays so please be patient - Thank you
Our aim is to get your order on it's way to you in the shortest possible time frame. Delivery may take longer if:
If the availability of items on your order changes from when you purchase.
If it is a Bank Holiday.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to deliver outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland.