Google Nest Hello Doorbell
The Google Nest Hello Doorbell is designed to show you everything on your doorstep. It replaces your existing wired doorbell and will deliver HD video with bright images & 2-way audio. Google Nest Hello lets you know who is there, even when you are not!!
- 24 hour streaming and continuous video recording
- HD talk & listen lets you listen to and reply to visitors
- HD video designed to see people head-to-toe
- HDR Video shows sharp details even in the dark
- Person, motion & sound alerts to detect visitors
- Pre-recorded quick responses option available too
Nest Hello requires a wired doorbell, a chime and correct transformer (16V AC-24 V AC, 8 VA transformer). It also needs a working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed.
Professional installation is recommended
Product Code: NC5100GB
Top of the range in Smart Doorbells and having it wired means no worrying about recharging batteries - we love the additional features of HD even at night the picture quality is great.
- Technology: Wireless: 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz) Wi-Fi; WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported / Bluetooth low energy / 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz)
- Power requirements: 12 V AC – 24 V AC; requires an 8 VA transformer and wired doorbell
- Size: 11.7h x 2.6w x 4.3D cm
- Camera: 1/3-inch, 3-megapixel (2K) colour sensor, 8x digital zoom
- Field of view: 160° diagonal
- Audio: High-quality speaker and microphone
- Lights: RGB light ring and status light
- Sensors: Ambient light
- Night vision: 850 nm infrared LEDs
- Operating Temperatures: –15 ° to 40 °C
- Weather resistance: IPx4 rating
- Security: 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
- Warranty: Comes with a 2-year limited warranty (details in box). For support, visit nest.com/support
- Whats in the box:
- Nest Hello video doorbell,
- Chime connector,
- 15 wedge,
- Release tool,
- Masonry drill bit,
- Window decal,
- Wall plate,
- Extension wires,
- Wall anchors,
- Quick start guide.
Delivery rates to the UK and Ireland
5-7 working days
Please note that we are experiencing difficulties shipping to the UK at present but hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.
Our aim is to get your order on it's way to you in the shortest possible time frame. Delivery may take longer if:
If the availability of items on your order changes from when you purchase.
If it is a Bank Holiday.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to deliver outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland.