Xiaomi Mi Essential Electric Scooter
The Xiaomi Essential is the perfect e-scooter - With a battery life lasting up to 20km max, and top speeds of 12mpm/hr it a has dual braking system and 3 speed modes.
Compare the range here
- Max Speed 12.4mph
- Max range 20km (typical range 14km)
- Dual braking system - automatic electronic regenerative brakes with E-ABS and rear disc brakes
- Skid resistant and shock absorbing 8.5inch pneumatic tyres
- Sophisticated cruise control system
- LED Display with speed, battery level and driving mode
- 3 Speed Modes - pedestrian, standard and sports
- Front rear and side reflectors
- Front & rear brake lights
- Smart Phone enabled - connect via blue tooth to the Mi Home App
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Please note that currently the Xiaomi Essential Scooter is supplied with a European 2-Pin Plug. We supply a European 13amp plug adapter to convert the European 2-pin plug into an Ire/UK plug with 13amp fuse.
PLEASE ALLOW 10 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY OF THIS ITEM
Please be aware that the law regarding Electric Scooters has not been finalised in Ireland. Because of this, the use of Electric Scooters in Ireland is currently illegal on all public roads.
Product Code: FBC4022GL
The best value for a run-around scooter - less money for most of the features
- Age: 16+
- Max Speed (MPH): 12.4mph
- Max Range: 12.4 miles
- Accelerator Type: Thumb Press
- App Connection: Connects to Mi Home App
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
- Front Brake: Automatic electronic regenerative brake with E-ABS
- Cruise Control Setting: Yes
- Drive Type: Front Wheel drive
- Folding: Yes
- Ride Speed Settings: 3- Pedestrian, standard, sport
- Maximum Rider Weight: 100kg
- What's in the box:
1. Electric scooter,
2. power adapter,
3. Allen key,
4. tyre pump nozzle,
5. 4 x Allen screws
Delivery rates to the UK and Ireland
5-7 working days
Please note that we are experiencing difficulties shipping to the UK at present but hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.
Our aim is to get your order on it's way to you in the shortest possible time frame. Delivery may take longer if:
If the availability of items on your order changes from when you purchase.
If it is a Bank Holiday.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to deliver outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland.